Information clause for customers.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookie files on the Website User's end device and gains access to them is the Glinkowski Sp. z o.o. operator based in Sikorzyn 21 63 - 800 Gostyń.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adapt the contents of the Website to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow
- to recognise the device of the Website User and properly display the website, adjusted to its individual needs
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the website, which allows improving the structure and contents thereof;to maintain the Website User's session (after logging in), owing to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication on the Website
- “performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website
- “functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc
- ;“commercial" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each save in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and handling of cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Further information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl IAB Polska.